Sarcoma Cancer is a rare disease, often misdiagnosed, often afflicting children and young adults.
The Karen Wyckoff Sarcoma Foundation is dedicated to Sarcoma Cancer research, support and education...and the fight to find a cure.
Donate to Rein in Sarcoma
Make a Secure On-Line Donation to The Rein in Sarcoma Foundation
Matching Gift for all New and Increased Donations
The Katherine B. Andersen Fund of the St. Paul Foundation will match all new and increased individual donations dollar for dollar up to a maximum amount of $15,000. In addition the Katherine B. Andersen Fund will match all new and increased corporate sponsors and general contributions dollar for dollar up to a total KBA contribution of $15,000. To learn more about this challenge grant, click here.
Additional Ways to Give:
- To make an online donation to the Foundation using our secure web donation page click here. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- To Donate by mail: Print and complete our Donation Form and mail your gift (payable by check * or credit/debit card) to the address listed on the form. *Please make checks payable to: Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Foundation or KWRISF.
- Contribute to a Rein in Sarcoma Tribute or Memorial Named Fund using the drop down menu, Donate. To see a listing of Tribute and Memorial Funds or to donate to a Named Fund, click here, provide the name of the person you wish to honor and the name and address of the person who should receive an acknowledgment of your gift. To learn more about RIS Named Tribute and Memorial Funds, click here.
- You may also make a general RIS contribution online through GiveMN.org which offers you an opportunity to create a fundrasier for Rein in Sarcoma with your own fundraiser webpage for making donations to Rein in Sarcoma in the name of
- Hold a Fund Raiser to Benefit Rein in Sarcoma - We are honored that so many persons have or are planing to hold their own fundraiser to benefit the Rein in Sarcoma Foundation. The events listed below were all conceived and implemented by incredibly caring and creative people who wanted to "find a cure for sarcoma cancers". We can support your event in many ways so please feel free to contact us if you are thinking of holding an event to benefit the Rein in Sarcoma Foundation.
Eric Skogman MudDog Snowmobile Run
Anna Rogotzke Kick Ball Tournament
Rick Berqual Memorial Open
Celebration of Life
Throw Down for Beanz
Race For Grace (Apple Valley)